16 March, 2011

Bear...

I thought I gona blog after I graduate from BPTC..
but your sudden appearance contributed to my eagerness to blog..
I wanted to ask r u still the one I know in the past..
Or have u changed...
I know u will tell me that U did not change a bit except the part u got more handsome =.=''
Well knowing u... Things like this might actually come out from your mouth..

The fact is... I think you changed...
Ever since my last encounter with you in Malaysia a year ago...
We used to have a friendship which I cherish a lot...
A pure friendship where we could head to pool and yam cha...

I'm still missing u lots... the old u...
If only you could look at me the same way you looked at me two years ago..
If only...

No comments:

Post a Comment