Home alone again,
Bored as usual,
Holiday is just around the corner,
Life can't be any more dull than this..
Someone reminded me today that I was being a bitch towards xxx,
Effort was not appreciated,
Showed no concern,
In fact did not even repay,
It's true...
I'm sorry. I chose the easy way out.
No burden and no obligation~ Somehow, I hope you will contact me and keep in touch as friends..
Less than a month to finals,
Hmmm.. I still know shit in every subject... lol..
11 assessments =.=''
I think I've just returned to Zaman SPM... Gosh..
I really hope you can come to your senses,
That friends are important too.
He might be special for now,
You might feel happy seeing him or hanging out with him,
I have no comment on who you wana choose.
For me, I only wan to tell you that its not balanced... 90%-10%
Seems like u're getting serious spending 90% of ur time on him..
U did it before but since it was first love.. Then its excusable..
What abt now?
It just implies this is the way u prioritise people...
Guess I need more time to get used to it... Hmm...
I really can't get this quote out of my head..
Everytime I think about it, I will burst out in laughter...
(Cantonese)
" Ngo dui lei dei chi sam yat pian, lei dei dong ngo chi kau lan xin"..by Occhan
Good one! hahaha...
Me like his quote too~~~~~LOLLLL
ReplyDelete