02 April, 2011

Rest In Peace

This morning I woke up with a shock of my life,
I re read the FB msg via my Iphone,
I tot it was some kind of April Fool joke.

Even though I was not close to u at all... But somehow we r friends,
Better than mere acquaintance,
Rest In Peace Kelvin..

The first thing which came to my mind was... How did ur family take it?
They should be in a bigger shock than anyone else.
I heard your mum was the one who donated the kidney.
For her to go through such an operation and to later lose her son few months later,
Aunty, I hope u're doing fine..
Sorry I am not in Malaysia to send you my condolence personally,

I can't imagine if I have to lose my life.. leave everything behind now..
How would I feel?

There are so many things in life which I want to do and attempt..

1) Pink Bettle
2) A career which surpass Yours. (AS)
3) To prove that I'm just smarter than You. (V)
4) Earn Your 1K cash as my wedding gift. (O)
5) Be friends with You again (R)
6) Tell You how grateful I'm to know you (S)
7) Hug You tightly for once in my life (H)
8) Repay Your love (F)
9) Throw my Sony Vaio away...
10) Confess (B)
11) Yam cha session! (Y kuasa dua)
12) Be Your bridesmate (C)
13) Gives You a slap across Your face (L)
14) Learn Violin
15) The feeling of actually swimming and not drowning in a pool
16) SUGAR AND MORE SUGAR!
17) Talk cock with You (P)
18) Lose weight til 42kg!

Last but not least....
I believe my study life has finally come to an end soon..
Not to say I am afraid to die..
But I just dislike the fact I graduated with a law degree and possibly a lawyer license then mati..

I choose the way to live my life,
I'm finally able to write my own story from now,
I'm just not ready to leave without completing my story..

This is just the beginning of my story- Chapter 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment