03 June, 2011

Happy Birthday

9 down 2 to go... just how many more freaking papers i have =.=
oh well I should work extra hard for my last two papers..
Coz u wished me good luck for it... hehe

Even if others tell me its wrong or inappropriate or in fact meaningless to wish u..
It dint change anything..
I did what I wanted to do...
Even though in the msg I sent u..
I wanted to write pages and pages..
But to realize.. A few simple sentences were sufficient to express everything..

I am really grateful that you know I am having exam now or soon..
My assumption is u know I am doing Bar ..
Even though there is a possibility u tot i m doing clp =.=
LOL... But like what i always tell siaw chin.. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt..

U made my day..
Maybe if i keep this up.. 10 years from now...
We can be friends...
Good friends

And get invited for ur wedding...
And be ur bridesmaid..
It will be my honour...

Love u as my friend... Sincerely..
Irreplaceable..

8th October 2007 til now...

No comments:

Post a Comment