Woots... I can finally say out loud that I'm done with my studies..
I've finally obtain my barrister license.. aka lawyer license =.=
Mum still don't get the difference between barrister and solicitor.. oh well...
Am so happy... I din't know I could actually make it through..
With an overall marks beyond my expectation..
I was so lazy compared to others.. I rather spend my time gaming with Chin than studying..
lol why? coz... I wanted to see her as much as I could...
Even though i always ask u " aren't u happy / lucky to have me to keep u entertain and accompany u ? "
It was the other way around..
Last but not least our confession night was a failure.. carrere ended up moving around in the room making it even more awkward for me to open up...
I wanted to tell both of u.. This year had been a great year.. My achievement doesn't belong to me solely..
U two were always there to nag me to study..
And both of u did not dump me when i was in nerd mode for three long months! T.T
Of course as usual.. I din't manage to say all these sweet and emo words.. Or else someone would have tears in the eyes for sure that night.. (i wonder who ngek ngek ngek)..
As for the cold blooded whale.. I bet u would have just given me a faint smile and then later roll on the bed syok sendiri whole night! (don deny)
I just skyped with dad today.. My mum and I came up with an idea..
My mum started the conversation by telling dad that I failed two subjects...
Fuiyoh! I was hiding aside pretending to be away.. I saw my dad's expression!! HE was soooooo sadddd...
(My mum and I had a bet.. she bet that dad will screw me for my results.. as for me.. " He confirm won't screw me ")
Then I appeared looking sad... dad just ask when's the next resit and just told me that he will still come to UK and when i pass will get me a bag as promised... LOL... In ur face mum! I WINNNN~~~~
In the end how things ended? Dad was screwing mum for pulling his leg ...
I know u love me a lot dad.... :) i'm happy to know MArcus voluntereed to sleep with u for three nights in a row at the living room after mum left...
Dad: "he was soooo good boy! accompany me!"
ME: "he just wanted to watch television in the living room.. don't think so much plz"
Well lastly.. I also need to thank u.. Rac... Lol...
U wished me good luck for my exams..
I was so fired up for the last two papers.. And scored 95 and 81... (both were opinion writings T.T)
Because of u.. I put in 100% effort....
I can finally go home... 31st july ? so that i can see BH for one last time?
Or 29th to make it back to see the "fat bear" for his bd?
OR 5th august? then i can walk to the business class every hour for food and kacau my beloved chin =.=.....
.... shall decide later.......
I dreamt of u when i was in italy...
I was so surprised...
I texted u straight...
The dream was so real... U were in my arms.. or should I say it was the other way around.. I was in ur arms..
The feeling... was so strong.... yet so wrong....
I wanted u for that very moment...
But think again ... someone as Fu chin as me... hahahahaha... it must be italy's weather plus new environment playing tricks with my mind...
Chin: U're not FC but SFCH... Sei Fu Chin Hai....
ME: ...... That's why u're my best friend... forever.. :)
ehhhh now only i saw this post!!!!
ReplyDeleteehhhh HOW YOU KNOW??????
i really will roll on the bed and syok sendiri hahahaha
and thankiuk thankiuk, i know the last phrase indicates that im smoking hot in the meantime pretty and cute thankiuk thankiuk...
if wrinkle doesnt come in the way, i'll definitely be ur fren forever i believe SFCH!!!!
mwahhhhhh
dont miss me too muchhhh