Having wednesday blue now...
Can't believe it.. I have to resume work on the 3rd day of CNY.. =.=''
Life can't be any more pathetic..
To make life seems even more miserable.. My kakis Shih Shih and Christine wont be in til next week..
Means I am all alone T.T...
6 more months to go.. And I will be done..
Counting down... but to what? to freedom? Or to more work and stress as a full-fledged lawyer?
My first CNY in two years... It's the same actually to celebrate cny here or in UK..
Things always get complicated around these time of the year..
We are friends... What did u expect me to answer you when you held my hand?
Let's get together? You don't even know what you want....
I want to start off with someone who can be sure I'm the one..
I'm looking to settle down.. That's a fact... Not looking for a fling/scandal..
My best friends never fail to keep me entertain..
Thx babe u helped me to realize a line should be drawn from hy..
I really can't handle.. uncertain/emotionless/self centered ppl...
And your story.. of sleeping with ur ex.. then someone from the same gender (not even hotter than me! that's the sole problem)... then boy friend's best friend...
EPIC WEI... I doubt anyone can ever top your record...
First one.. I understand... Second one same gender.. Ok ... done it before... Third one.... =.=''''
Do you sincerely believe things wont spread?!
lol.. I think siaw chin and I were pretty speechless this time... What's more speechless is.. he wants you back?! OMFGGGG.... This time I have to agree with Mr. Tho.. I look down on him =.=''
But then you are our best friend.. So we will never judge you.. We will just screw you for ur technology error and be there for u :) That's what friends are for...
Work life can be stressful at the same time enjoying with some dramas in between...
Pupil who is ambitious enough not only looking forward to retainment but also to get retained under a particular boss / dept... lol...
And some pupil who pretends to finally be nice to seniors... Have you ever thought of bumping into me in Lee h? Do I look forgiving / fake enough to shake your hand and say "lets be best friend"?
For what you did to my buddy... Lol... Sorry... It's a war... And you felt it isn't it? Thats why u're always so quiet and sit at a corner when I'm around.. Opps.. sorry... Din't mean to be a bitch..
As much as I hate them.... I love them too.. Coz they helped me to make a rather difficult decision.. Tax or Banking.. Never thought I would have to choose in my bloody third month...
But u girls made it easy for me to choose...
Was it pure coincidence? Or was it fate pulling our leg...? Both of you are in tax... =.=''
Enjoy yourself there :) It is really an interesting area of law which I can't deny..
As much as I love it.. I can never join it... Coz in the end we will have to take into account who we work with..
Life could have been so much easier if I have chosen to work in a small firm...
To finish work everyday at 6 or latest 7pm..
To just do a specific area of law.. without much pressure or concern...
Lol. The bomoh told me " You're still studying isnt it?"
Me: "I'm working =.="
bomoh: "But you study even more now compared to when you're a student" ...
Jackpot..
Y?
Coz I refuse to look stupid...
I wan to prove to you.. I can be better... Mae.
But you are 4 years elder.. 4 years wiser..
I deactivated my Fb to stop myself from stalking you..
Rather than admiring someone for their knowledge and cleverness...
I might as well focus and improve myself.. just to be a step closer to you..
No comments:
Post a Comment