18 December, 2011

Cannot... cannot repeat the same mistake..

2011 is finally coming to an end.. in less than two weeks time..
turning 24...
what's my new year's resolution?

First song: "I don't want to talk about it"..
Second song: "Wo huai nian de / I miss " ..
Third song: "Actually I am not happy" ..

I just hope I can find someone or something... who/which can make me forget about everything..
Even if it's just for a month..
Or a day..

When I am not with anyone.. I feel lonely at times..
But when I am attached to someone.. I feel annoyed..
How many more years do I need to find that particular person?

U kept appearing in my mind right now..
Sometimes I couldn't hold back and texted u...
But what do i wan in the end from u?
U can't give me anything..

Or should I say.. I can't give u anything..
I have the tendency to break every single promise I make...
It's a fact..
I can't stop bugging u with the question why r u single?...
It's coz i wan to know.. I wan to know whether do I have a chance..

Now what? Grab it? And then toss it away a month later?
Just how many more enemies I will like to make in my life...
Maybe it's best for me not to see u anymore..

I am a pretty reckless type of girl..
I might just throw myself into ur arms one day..
Why must u be my colleague?
Why must I see u on daily basis?
It's fcuking torturing..


I cannot repeat the same mistake I did in the past...
No more one month fling / scandal / relationship..
Fcuking sick of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment