03 March, 2012

March!

So it seems to be really a habit of mine to blog once a month...
Lol...
Counting down the hours to head out to Zouk..

Another night out with colleagues!
Speaking of colleagues, now that I am spending most of my time in the firm.. lots of hillarious stuff happened from time to time..

Scenario 1:
*Name shall not be disclosed*
C*** works in the corporate department. Just finished sending a courier out to Jabatan xxx. Contents of the courier: Borang and supporting documents

C***: AH! Bailey! I forgot something very important! I did something wrong again today!
Me: How bad can it be? What can u forget? One of the supporting documents?
C***: NO! I sent out everything accordingly!
Me: Then???
C***: BUT I FORGOT TO ATTACH WITH THE BORANG!! Do you think they will still process the application?
Me: .... what's the use of all the docs if borang is not even there!!! It's the same as going to apply visa with ur passport and bank statements but without filling in the visa application form!!!
C***: HOW???! what should I do?
Me: Can try telling boss.

C*** kept quiet......
Me: Alright spill out. How many times have u screwed up so far?
C***: Not that a lot........ Only once a week...
Me: ..... LOLLLL **ROFL**

Moral of the story: Screw up once a week is acceptable... NOT!!!

Scenario 2:

I was going through a file and saw one of the Defendant's name Si Mati..

Me: Master, one of the Defendant is call Si mati. So what does that mean? Is he dead?
Master: No. It's because he is soooo poor that we have to put the name Si mati.
Me: **Sincerely listening and replied** OH! I see. Thanks!
Master: .... OMGGGG HOW CAN A LAWYER WITHOUT COMMON SENSE BECOME A LAWYER!!! SI MATI OF COURSE DIED ALREADY!!!! MATIII!!
Me:.............. **Wanted to dig a hole at that juncture**...

Moral of the story: Mati means dead. No matter it's in which field.. It doesnt change the meaning

Scenario 3:

Dinner with other colleagues from other teams.. As usual I don't know who is who. Two bosses walked in... With similiar names.. Shawn and Shan..

Me: So who is who?
S***: The one on the left is Shawn.. the other one is Shan..
Me: Oh! So which one is the not married one?

Other senior lawyers who were sitting the same table : OMG MONG! Ur pupil is so ambitious!!!
Master: ... **ROFL** and **stared at me**

Moral of the Story: Never ask who is the not married one. Should ask who is the married one!


Scenario 4:

While driving at MEX Highway during non-peak hours where all the cars moved at the speed of 100Km/j... well of course including mine at 130km/j on the right lane.. A police came... and was showing a hand signal for me to move to the left...

C***: Shit is that a police?
Me: YES!
C***: Is he stopping us?!!!
Me: I don't know! Seems like so!
C***: *very sincere and wasn't joking at alL* ARE WE SPEEDING?!
Me: ........ WHAT DO YOU THINK?!
C***: I Don't know! I thought the speed limit is 140km/j!!!

Moral of the story: People who have license but don't drive.. Will not know abt the speed limit in Malaysia...

Life at work can be quite enjoyable at times.. When ppl do silly things...
Of course I'm one of those silly ones..

M** is back to work now :)
Things are finally getting merrier now!

Carrere is gone... Louisa is gone.. Hui Ying soon to be gone...
And siaw chin.. Long gone... Became insane already hahahahaah!

It was good catching up with u girls..
After all the long seperations...
Louisa u brought drama back to Malaysia but it was fun..

Carrere you brought ur happiness back to Malaysia...:( Means for sure I'm losing you to a UK dick already... WUU WUUU

Hui ying.. I understand why u wan to explore new zealand.. I mean who don't? Its a great place... With grass.... more green grass.... and ya trees... =.='''' But it will be a great exposure for u :) Enjoy!

Siaw chin... Forever running some errands.. Bank Class home pak toh taiwan soon... @.@ like a businesswoman....

God should have warned me that all 4 besties of mine r busy people.. Then I would have found some lifeless people to add into my besties list... Nah... lifeless people probably wont even be part of my life to begin with =.= ...
Fine I shall wait!
Wait for carrere and the guy to break and come back malaysia! *Touchwood*
Wait for Louisa's mum to give up Aus and come back as well...
Wait for Hui Ying to come back from NZ.. And pray day n night she doesnt get a permanent visa to stay there..
Wait for Siaw chin to resign from everything and be a housewife with 10 hours of free time a day! *Ya right dream on*

K.. 5 more months to go.. and I'm off the hook!
Weeeeee...

Oh n k** J**..
Look plz don't call me or text me if u're looking for a fight..
Since I have deleted u from my phone list I won't know that's ur number when u call in or text in.
If u wana tok.. then please don tok half way and hang up again..
But if u wana tok, please keep ur sarcastic remarks to yourself and keep my friends off the conversation..
Stop saying that I wana see them more than I wana see you.. It's getting annoying..
Truth is.. they treat me even better than the way u treated me..
So why bother to compare?

1)Can u fetch me when I'm super tired like how siaw chin did?
2)Do u know I have been finding for a particular connector to connect my phone to my car? I told you before but Ley yeem was the only one who took the trouble to go to the mall and get me one..
3)My friends listen to what I say and add in comments to spice things up. U? You pour cold water since day 1 that I won't learn much in Lee H

**and the list goes on and on**

I never complain to you anything in that sense. Coz I don expect you to treat me better than my close friends. But in return u expect me to prioritise you over them?

If u're occhan, Then I will. :)
But you're not him.

No comments:

Post a Comment