29 March, 2012

Leo

Even though ppl are generally classified into 12 different horoscopes based on our date of birth..
but that does not imply ppl with the same horoscope share similarities...
Leos are mostly outgoing.. but there are exceptions to it..
You're definitely not the outgoing type.. more to the conservative type..

When shits first happened, I did not hesitate to ask "y" and tried to mend things..
Coz I knew it was something I said which caused the awkwardness...
But when it's no longer something done on purpose by me.. but due to something extra which you did on your part.. I don't see any reason to care anymore..
Why bother? lol... When you don't even care...

I didn't know I grew up by eating glass..
The word ego and leo come hand in hand..
Do you sincerely believe I don't feel sad or pissed when all these are told to my face..

The last word I could utter out back then was bye... What I wanted to say is.. fcuk off..
Unlike you, I'm not good in throwing harsh words at ppl.. Coz I know words can be sharper than knife at times... and once damage is done... it will never recover..
So piss that all I could do was walk out of the room..

Thanks for everything.. You made it damn easy for me to cut all ties with you...
Including cutting ties with those close to you

No comments:

Post a Comment