16 May, 2012

May

It's finally May.. been trying to blog ever since i got b from my trip aka singapore..
but couldn't find time... or is it coz.. I don't want to blog abt it..

It was a very happy trip... the first and also the last... 
It had been a decade since we're stuck to each other.. n now.. u're no longer my responsibility..
Time flies... 
I could finally do something for myself...
Worked til I fell ill...and the cycle repeated itself..... 
I knew my body was in no condition to work yet I pushed my limit..
From legal aid.. b to work til late.. from ipoh rush b to work til late..from morning til past midnight
I didn't want to give myself a single second to wander off... 
Maybe I should slow down from here and take a look around.. Do I wan to stay here?
Isn't it time to think about this? with ppl asking me this question quite often recently.. 
No? Yes? Maybe? subject to the increment? subject to ... better toilet facilities????? 
Ok give up.. shall think on my second last day...~ 

When you left, you hugged me and broke into tears.. Christine..
I told you its ok.. we will meet again...
after you left, i was left tearing all alone in my room..
coz i think we both know.. we won't get to meet... we won't get to spend time like how we used to spend.. 
Head off for nice english breakfast after court together, rush bundles together, tok abt anything under the sky including xxx... lol... we both were crazy over russel peter's tickets too..
But I never thought u would cry... for me..
It won't be the same anymore... because.. even though we click with each other.. we're from two different worlds..
We can be very close colleagues, but we are not friends who will still hang out outside of working hours..
Because our interests are so different..
U like shopping n etc.. me on the other hand prefer things which u will never like to do..
Sometimes it's a blessing to be able to find friends where u can hang out at any time any day anywhere..
It ain't easy..
I will miss you.. or in fact i'm already missing you... 
No matter how difficult it was to work for u.. how torturing it could be.. how keat and others couldnt stand ur working style n lack of instructions guidance... It won't change the fact it was fun n great to know u..

N ethics exam is tomorrow....
Lets start flipping tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment