Wanted to shut my blog...
Shut all the memories away..
Lol.. Why am I turning away from my past when the current me is the end result of everything which happened in the past..
Am finally done with my chambering.. :)
Currently enjoying my holiday..
People kept me occupied for this holiday..
Did some crazy things which even freaked out Siaw Chin..
Oh and I lost my iphone...
I'm sorry... I couldn't even keep and cherish our relationship in the past.. and now I couldn't even keep the iPhone you gave me for my birthday present..
I'm really the worst... aren't I?
Probably your first and worst lover...
Siaw Chin reminded me.. I dare to say.. I will never find another lover like you..
You saw me as your last.. You believed my lie that we could be together forever...
I lied to you over and over again.. Definitely better off without me...Sorry..
Supposed to attend your long call today.
But I overslept. To later receive a msg from you.. thanking me that I was involved indirectly in your chambering life.. thanking my presence.. telling me you miss me..
I didn't reply. I finally know how it feels like.. when someone thanks you.. and you know you don't deserve it. This is exactly how I felt.
I know you will still take me back if I ask you to..
But I will not lead you on any further...You deserve much better than this.
I used to keep you in my backup list.. I'm really the selfish one... No more false hope.
This holiday.. think i'm quite busy working out my relationships..
Am in one right now.. But attracted to another .. yet see the third one who confessed yesterday as the most potential husband..
What a mess..
Will definitely take my time and choose this time. Coz am moving on.. :)
Set a rule for myself.. Take what ppl say literally.. Don't make assumptions don't jump to conclusion..
Whatever done.. Don't think otherwise.. as long as that particular person tells u that u're just a friend.
Then so be it. Even if you know what that person has done exceeded that border. Are you really such a good friend? Or you yourself don't realize your actions exceeded friendship? Are you such a good liar who can even deceive yourself? Or you're just plain dumb and coward to not even know your feelings? Or you are like what you claim... Good friend? Answers to these questions are no longer of relevance to me. Gratz... You have finally reached your goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment