The month of October~
Oktoberfest!! The month where we celebrate the beer-festival!
But then again I have yet to head out to celebrate =.=
No time? Nah I have all the time in the world right now actually..
Maybe coz I'm missing a good companion to drink drank drunk together..
My bestie is currently in Taiwan..
These days.. kept thinking about us.. about all the crazy things we did in the past...
The time I rolled on your bed early in the morning without even brushing my teeth.. not to mention the way I rolled was like a horny caterpillar.. and got on your nerve lol...
I miss the days where we stayed together..
Clp result is out.. Sorry I think I'm really a "broom-star".. translate it into cantonese "shou ba xing"..
And can't believe I was stupid enough to ask what do F1 and F2 represent when I saw your result..
=.='' Sorry I was being stupid...
Lesson learnt.. F means you know I know... as for the number coupled with it.. they are irrelevant..
I promise I won't go again next year.. Coz I think this time my bad luck got to you.. sorry darling..
But am won't give up.. We will stand right next to each other one day in Court.. all dressed up in white and black.. as lawyers :) That day will definitely come.. why am I so confident? Simple.. You can always resit til you pass!!! YEAHHH~~ *I know you will probably feel like punching me right now*
Next... Am waiting for my long call day! My big day!! WOOHOO~
Even though people around me think that I have been sitting on my papers far too long but I think this time I am actually considered quite efficient.. :)
Still working on my speech.. I want to thank xxx and xxx and also xxx~~~
My speech will just be flooded with names =.=''
Well I want to see you most but then again "come if you like me".. buahahah.. selfish me~
I am usually not that selfish.. must be coz I'm getting old...
Self contradicting as usual... Told the person I want to see most not to come..
=.=''' I will probably regret this one day in the future.. but at this juncture.. screw Mr. Regret..
I shall stick to my phrase "come if you like me" ... ~
Well another thing worth mentioning must be the movie Hotel Transylvania... why?
Coz I watched it three bloody times.. 3D then 2D then back to 3D..
Come on.. this movie must win movie of the year.. coz I contributed a lot of my pocket money in it!
But I have to say I really love this movie.. besides Dark Shadow.. This is my second favourite movie of the year! Of course there won't be a 4th time! NEVER! enough is enough!
These two days.. been struggling and hesitating... to text or not to text..
Aiksss... Got into a little cold war with my beloved...
Even though I call her my beloved.. that doesn't imply that she is more important or has any priority over my dignity / pride / ego..
Hell no! I shall wait! That's what I'm good at. Wait til you text me. Wait til you realize you actually want me in your life *smirk* =.= As if it will happen... Knowing her personality... I might need to wait a gazillion years....
Oh well.. blame it on my horoscope.. I WAIT!
Last but not least.. a new addition in my room... Ms. Khee Khee... :)
Everytime I look at you.. I can't help but to smile to myself..
How adorable you are! *Despite the fact that there is a small defect with your eyes*
I won't blame you khee khee..
I will only blame the one who bought you.. Am sure she was in a hurry and took you without even inspecting you thoroughly.. =.=''
Next update will be my long call pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment