
Graduation time... NO MORE STUDYING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!
This is not just a statement but my life time principle...
From UPSR to PMR to SPM to A Levels to LLB (HONS) to BPTC Barrister...
I'm so glad to have both of u there to keep me calm enough to make it through the photography session..
Thanks!
11 more days... and I am off back to reality.. back to Malaysia...
Happy? hmmm sort of coz i can get to meet up with ppl I miss...
Sad? yes... coz i will need to finally work... and thx to all the political news I have been reading online... Hmmm I hate malaysia's government to the max...
Thx for the song..
I am repeating it like mad..
Especially the part: "you taught me to see the better truth
about yourself but about me too
I was stupid over you"
It might be odd to tag u in the pic as one of the important ppl in my life and one of those whom I wan to thx
after everything which happened between us..
It should be super awkward and ... awkward... and more awkwardness...
Hehe... But really thx for lending me ur shoulder when I needed one in the past..
There were times in the past that i was so broken and needed someone to pick up pieces of me..
And u were there.. That's why I'll never forget u as my friend...
This is not just a statement but my life time principle...
From UPSR to PMR to SPM to A Levels to LLB (HONS) to BPTC Barrister...
I'm so glad to have both of u there to keep me calm enough to make it through the photography session..
Thanks!
11 more days... and I am off back to reality.. back to Malaysia... Happy? hmmm sort of coz i can get to meet up with ppl I miss...
Sad? yes... coz i will need to finally work... and thx to all the political news I have been reading online... Hmmm I hate malaysia's government to the max...
Thx for the song..
I am repeating it like mad..
Especially the part: "you taught me to see the better truth
about yourself but about me too
I was stupid over you"
It might be odd to tag u in the pic as one of the important ppl in my life and one of those whom I wan to thx
after everything which happened between us..
It should be super awkward and ... awkward... and more awkwardness...
Hehe... But really thx for lending me ur shoulder when I needed one in the past..
There were times in the past that i was so broken and needed someone to pick up pieces of me..
And u were there.. That's why I'll never forget u as my friend...
No comments:
Post a Comment