23 August, 2011

Work

Am finally working..
As a lawyer? lol nahhh..
But as a tax consultant assistant.. Do i know abt tax?
Of course not...

I didn't quite mind that I know nothing.. Coz i know i don mind putting in 100% effort to learn..
I was a superb lazy student back when I was younger.. of course i'm still young..
But when I step into the working society.. I'm actually hardworking..
I don't mind staying late.. I don't mind waking up at 5.45am in the morning just to reach office earlier..
I don't mind if I have lots to do..
I actually mind if I have nothing to do..
Coz it feels like i'm wasting my time...

I chose not to chamber as a lawyer.. I put my plan on hold for this..
MY beloved job.. please prove to me that u're worth it...
Please prove to me that I can learn a lot and achieve something....

Well that's all for my job updates.. LEts talk abt my working environment...
Like I said in FB.. ALL GIRLS... ok maybe not all but 90%... =.=
Seriously.. whoever who told me that KPMG is the best hunting ground must have forgotten my gender or my sexual preference....
It's not like i wan male colleagues that badly... just that sometimes working with guys can be easier than with girls...

Ok next, i have a colleague who looks like Linda Chung!! No matter from which angle.. she really does resemble her!
Now one more reason to go to work~ bonus.. But i need to stop staring at her before she thinks i'm a stalker or some sort..
And I have a super young manager.. not sure of her position though... but she is friendly and nice... law background as well...with make up... will probably look gorgeous..

LAst but not least.. I am interested in another colleague... too bad she is leaving soon..
I wonder is she married.. She seems cool though... a bit resemble ley yeem... In terms of body shape not the LAME-NESS...

If only I'm 10 years older.. then i might have a chance to actually make friends with her.. hahaha... she probably thinks I'm just a kid 21 years old...
First time in my life... I wish ppl don't view me as 21.. but my real biological age... 24..
But yet again.. 24 is also too young in this dept...

Hmm maybe I should really change my FB year of birth.. and stop fooling the world..
1990... bahhhh i wish...

Ok updates on flings and scandal time...
just got b from uk approximately three weeks.. had scandal already..
with who? hahahah siaw chin's "dad"...

Three reasons why I cabut-ed..
1) Your over confidence statement " I just can't find a reason why u won't fall for me "... Opppsiieeee... words like that will make a super ego leo like me to stay away from u.. just for the sake of proving u wrong~ ouch

2) Ok let's not talk about ur cooking... it's kinda unfair to say anything coz i think it's very nice of u to actually cook for me! thanks.. and u even bought three cheesecakes for me! problem is I TAK MAKAN CHEESECAKE... u should do ur homework more often.. the second reason is coz u act like a spoilt brat.. I don need a guy who treats me as if I'm a pet.. Wan me to be there to wag my tail when u feel bored.. and when u're busy.. i am expected to lick my own back and can't even have fun with other stray dogs/cats... ouch... what a super selfish guy!!! i don't play by ur rules.. wan to be my guy? play by my rules!

3) hahaha the final reason... not coz ur english is bad.. not coz u just drive a proton.. not coz i think ur salary is not good enough.. Because u're acting like majority of the guys I come across...
My fault i guess.. for dressing a bit slutty at times.. my "friendly" attitude.. my lack of filter messages.. all these might have caused u to think u can "Eat" me asap...
That's a big ouch! i play along doesn't mean I will let u eat me.. It only means one thing.. U'll never see me again~ U wan kiss u wan hugs i will give it all to u... u wan a next time? in ur next life.. u wan sex? go fcuk urself~~ but of coz u're my best friend's buddy so I will definitely be nice to u and not tell u all these..

Ok updates friendship..
Ling ying is coming b to town!!! fuiyoh we gona have a blast during this friday night's gathering..
We can swear as if there's no tmr.. just joking.. of course we won't do that..

I got ur card fiona... i was crying when i read ur card..
Well why did i cry? I was actually squatting on a toilet bowl and trying hard to poo...
Due to recent stress... I couldnt get the shit out!
So i cried... 50% coz ur card was so touching.. 50% coz i was just in too much pain! ...

I realize i actually have more than 4 best friends... Ever since xx age, I kinda restricted my list to only 4.. always tell ppl i have empat kawan baik then full stop..
Fiona u're definitely the fifth ... and ley yeem that arsehole is actually coming in as the sixth..

So list updated.. 6 bff! i gona fire one from the list soon anyway.. u know who u're lar.. and i m dead serious when i say i'm gona delete u off from my list... haizzz so heartbroken.. after so many years of sisterhood...

Now time to get busy.. pretend to be busy~
Til next time~


No comments:

Post a Comment