Babe ...
How r u doing?
Don't know how to tell u this... I feel awkward to call u or purposely skype with u..
Not coz i forgot abt u.. like I said.. awkwardddddddd...
I just chatted with Anthony.. He told me.. they r not going to drop it..
Pending in October..
Then u drank a lot and got drunk...
I miss u...
Sorry that I chose to head b to MAlaysia and not stay...
Plz be alright...
Well I know he likes u a lot... So.... any change of mind? Or still so attach to Mr. Bubble tea?
Maybe one day u might just come and visit my blog and see this...
I wan u back home.. away from trouble... away from ur uncertain future..
B to where u belong.. b to where we met..
I love u babe :) always
babe... i miss u tooo.. i dun feel like going back msia.. i dunno why.. depends on the fate on 12/9... then u either see me back in msia for good or hols hehehe.. pls dont scandal ard... isssshh
ReplyDelete