Updates~
Finally got my car plate number BLK 1008!!
I just want this number so badly... How I wish it's not BLK but BLJ... i just missed like by one alphabet.. ish..
Maybe I had too many holidays recently.. Lost the ooommm to work...
Or maybe coz... I just don't belong here.. Time out from law since july up til now sept...
Part of me is telling me that it's time to go chamber...
Part of me is telling me to wait til March... yeah yeah.. u're really my inspiration right now to stay where I am...
Weellll u replied to my FB msg but my guess is u didn't get my msg in the end..
Which part of the "I like u" which you don't understand.. tsk tsk..
WAiting to go lunch now.. Sakae for lunch... 11.50am alreadyyyyy...
I miss u property..
I miss u trusts...
I miss u cross examination...
I miss u................ HAM HAM!!!!
BLJ stands for --- Bailey Leong Jibai
ReplyDeleteBLK stands for --- Bailey Leong K(shit)
well, cant really decide which is better.
but i like BLJ, because,
it might stands for Bailey Love Jast (aka me)
wahhhhhhh no wonder u want BLJ so much!!!!! stalker wei you!!!!