14 September, 2011

Smurffffff~~

Breaking news of the day...
U didn't manage to find ur "happily ever after" ending after 8 going 9 years!

And even chose to throw away all ur dignity for him...
Can u really ignore everything around u? ppl telling u that he curang outside...
I really wonder how much can a person tolerate and put up with shits...

How can u put up with the fact that someone is not loyal to u?
How can u tell urself that as long as he comes back to u, it's ok for him to stray off from time to time?
Since we're young.. we're more prone to get tempted by others... this is the reason u kept telling urself?
Oh my... i think the same as u! **high five** but the only difference is.. unlike u, I am not the one who sit and cry while waiting for my loved ones to come back after being tempted by others...

Doubt the word wake up will ring any bell at all to u..
U even lied to me that u hated aussie therefore returned..
Being the naive me.. I took in every word u said..
Fuiyoh.. super dumb lar me...

I was told u're good in using ppl now...
Why am i not surprise?
Oh right... coz we used to be so close... so I saw that coming? lol...

I tot u would have changed... yeem is right... ppl don't change...
Including me... my "fai-ness"...
But then again... Did I really not change? hmmmmm...

haha read between the lines..

It's smurfing time tonight!
With my beloved colleague who stalks my FB and blog.. =.='''''
Good news is.. U know a lot abt me now. My food preference and etc..
But there is always a downside...
Lol..
Can u really break my record? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment