October~
The month of god knows what..
Sitting here waiting for the clock to tick..
Monday bluessss~~ nah... for some reason looking forward to tmr..
Coz can get to see my fai-cai colleagues..
When I'm finally able to blend in.. I will be cabut-ing
hmmmmm...
Clp result has been released...
Sorry to know u didn't pass...
Once again proven I m just not good in judging ppl especially u..
I always tot u're smart.. It has never dawned to me that you would have failed =.=
Ur failure = my failure too =.=
How did this equation come to existence? God knows...
Happy one month Anniversary dear..
U're perfect in ur own way..
But the clock is ticking for us too...
As for the other you... Knowing where u're now..
What u're doing....
I don't have the courage to actually meet u..
Lol.. Because I'm still a nobody..
You said I'm being selfish.. U said I only love myself now..
Sorry u really did manage to hit the point..
Then? So? Are you gona leave?
You kept reminding me that what's pass is past...
But seeing u remind me of everything! That's the problem...
I'm just not someone worthy for u...
I m just a selfish bitch deep down..
I'm getting all nervous for our date at 7.50pm~~~
It's been a long time since we went out.. just the two of us :)
Tonight will definitely be a good night for me~
But then again how the hell do I go tropicana mall =.= ishhhh
Ah chai finally went b to hong kong...
I know u have chosen a tough path.. Good luck and all the best..
I hope u will be able to achieve what u wan...
Kiasu is exactly the right attitude to have if u wan to climb the corporate ladder..
Don't you wan to be at the top?
Don't you wan ppl to look up to u?
Well at least I know I do.. It's just that this is not my field.. Not my battlefield..
But it's your field... :) Gambeteh babe...
No comments:
Post a Comment