30 October, 2011

10 years and am still counting

Chicken pox strikes~
lol have to stay home for a week...
Some say it's karma..
Ok maybe not some but 90% of ppl who knew what happened..

I finally called it off
Nevertheless, I couldn't bring myself to tell him face to face..
Once again I did it via other alternatives..
I remember the last time i called off a relationship was through FB msg..
This time is SMS.. what's next ? E-mail? hahahaha..

Throughout my whole life, I have only called off a relationship face to face once..
Yes.. it's u.. At pyramid, honeymoon =.=
Such a nice place... What's supposed to be an ideal place for couples to enjoy desserts..
And thx to that experience i told myself, I will never ever do it again...

Since it's a break up, that means that person is no longer important to me..
If that's the case why go through the hassle of meeting up and settling it?
Just a simple msg "u're too good for me I'm sorry" is sufficient..
Yes life is a bitch and I'm definitely one too... Thats why i have chicken pox now =.=

Wednesday broke off thursday strike pox... I call it PURE COINCIDENCE!
Self denial is what I do best at times like this to cheer myself up...lol
I don't know since when I became so realistic..
I forgot since when I actually mind... Even though I did not complain about it to u...

No car, no house, no money, no privacy = no future?
Since when such equation bothers me?
I used to mind shit about those..
I used to take the bus when I was with my first love..
Most of my exs don't have a house...
Money? Bah...... As far as I recall, rich or poor also I still worked my arse off...

Sorry I changed... Or maybe I'm just not that into you :)
And now I also learned something new about myself..
I love short guys.. but not too short... must be at least 165cm .. nothing less!

10 years of friendship and am still counting...
Sometimes I wonder what's on ur mind...
I still dont understand u after being friend with u for so long =.=
That explains why .... U gave me the ring but yet no meaning attached to it...
I kept it as though it's my treasure..

No comments:

Post a Comment