11 December, 2011

Life as a Pupil in Chamber

It's finally december !
I am now in my first month of pupillage...
Well I love what I'm doing.. At the same time I hate what I'm doing..
Self contradicting.. I know...

Things I love about my job :
1) I got to know a whole new bunch of friends
2) My master is nice...
3) I'm sitting right next to the "knowledge department's staff"...

Things I hate about my job :
1) I no longer have control over my time and schedule.. It's like my life doesnt belong to me anymore..
2) Banking? Me? In banking? Someone who has no common sense at all... What am I doing in this area of law?
3) I'm moving soon... to a room... where I can fart all I wan... But I can no longer see u :(

I chose this firm coz it's reputable..
I chose this firm so that I can boast about it in front of "you" in the future..
I chose this firm... basically based on stupid reasons...

I'm just childish.. kiasu.. egoistic.. tsk...

No comments:

Post a Comment