05 April, 2012

不够成熟

我想我还是不够成熟

还达不到 你的要求

我真的没有想的太多

只是怀念 你走以后

离开 难道真的是解脱

难道 真的要事过境迁了以后才懂

倔强说不痛 假装什么伤都没有

倔强抬起头 决不让眼泪往下流

倔强说不痛 假装什么伤都没有

真的不难过 笑着和你挥挥手

If you ever feel like drowning/dying due to the overwhelming workload,
Tell urself, the amount of work you have represents your value in your work place..

If you ever feel like there's no one to talk to when u wana break down...
Ask urself, will talking abt it with someone solve the issue?

If the one you like tells you that they just wana be friends..
... Well, there is pretty much nothing u need to do.. Nothing to tell or ask..
Because it won't change anything..

125 days more to go...counting down...

Will you miss me when I leave? I know u will...
My beloved bankruptcy files.. winding up.. oh not to forget my darling foreclosure..
Everytime when I have something to do.. means either someone is going bankrupt... or bungkus ppl's company... or sell off ppl's land...

Master often asks whether I am enjoying what I'm doing..
My answers have been very consistent... "Ok.. I think"...
Deep down.. =='' If I say yes, that just implies how heartless / crazy / evil I am ....
People don't thank me for what I'm doing...

I really do enjoy dock brief.. I still remember the time I helped an aunty.. who stole sotong n petai from jusco...
After she got sentenced, I could still remember the look on her face when she smiled and said thanks.. Even though I really don understand... Why sotong? I would probably attempt to steal abalone ...
The Golden Rule of stealing is... the value of the item must be good enough to put urself at risk..
Don't tell me your freedom just worth as much as a bag of sotong =.='''''

The interesting bit about my work right now is trying to arrest a ship which is on a run now....

Master: Bailey, I need you to look into Mauritius and see which law firm we can contact.
Me: ............. **staring at him blankly**
Master: .... Do you know where is Mauritius?
Me: Of course! It's a small island. :) (Big smile)
Master: ........... This one everyone knows.... Where is it located?
Me: In the middle of the sea?
Master: WHICH ISLAND IS NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA? which continent????
Me:............... Middle East?
Master: ......................................!!!!!

Well ... firstly i have to clarify... it's not like i'm dumb but just that Geography is not my strength... ......
And that's why i love him so much... Every single day i'm learning something new...
But it is just a matter of time before he toss me out of the window from 17th floor.... T.T

Lately there have been so much gossips in chambering lane...
None of my business but my buddy is there...
I have to pray day n night she doesnt go against "moving satelite"..
But anyway, if "moving satelite" dare to ever bitch about you... I won't hesitate to ....................stay quiet n help u curse her from behind! *blush*

Take good care of urself :) Drive safe please.. n eat well... or at least eat on time...
Doctor can be quite scary 90% of the time.. But when one's health is not doing so good,
We should just go n face it... Am sure it's no big deal.. So don't worry... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment