If everytime I post is after a two months gap..
Then it will only be 6 posts in a year..
Lol..
I have finally started working in the chambers of kamarul hisham?
Whether I made the right choice after a month?
Answer is yes.
Better working hours and a cool looking boss who can speaks very well..
But what made me think I did the right choice is the things I am expose to right now..
The good the bad the evil... from ppl living in the uptown up until literally rubbish on the road side...
Well one thing for sure.. I am pretty flexible myself. Death penalty drug trafficking... dangerous driving causing the death of others.. anti-money laundering... and some civil matters.. right and one murder case which will be fully handled by me later... (still waiting for the docs)..
I have to say I do enjoy my work now.. the excitement.. the things or difference I can make.. definitely far better than banking files.. lol..
I have moved out... to mont kiara..
I needed my own space so badly that I basically rented a place without really caring about my financial hardships.. It's gona be a tough life for me these upcoming three months..
Still want to act cool and strong in front of my loved ones.. lol well still manageable..
Just have to cut down on my luxury life..
Am really glad a close of friend of mine finally is out of the dramatic theater play..
She was definitely the heroine in the play surrounded by hundred of villians..
Am so happy for her.
Love is something that can never be forced. Questions ought not to be asked if they mean nothing..
Clinging onto someone who no longer loves you is like stabbing urself with a knife...
Don't agree? lol... when I look at you .. I think of my past... guess thats why I am so furious..
Which part of the "she loves u no more" you don't understand? This sentence sounded so familiar after I said it.. hahaha coz that was something I told myself 5 or 6 years ago..
No comments:
Post a Comment