Fifth day home alone without parents...
Every day is pretty much the same..
Work .. work .. n more work..
Today I finally found out why the turn over rate in my team can be so high..
Found out abt it via an unpleasant way though..
Need not complain.. Need not explain.. Just bottle everything up... n upon explosion..
Leave to avoid collateral damage..
Is that the right principle to adopt? right or not.. I am adopting it..
Today a colleague doubted my capability to have lunch with her..
I found it funny n told her "Even though I have no control over my weekends n public holidays n probably dinner time.. but lunch is definitely something within my capability which I can promise"
:) I wana see you.. Lend me ur shoulder..
Suddenly just feels like listening to What hurts the most..
"There are days where I pretend I'm ok..
What hurts the most was being so close, having so much to say..
Watching you to walk away.. "
Time to hibernate..
No comments:
Post a Comment