It's time to blog about you, my beloved uncle..
Took me long enough to finally talk abt you..
Even though it was expected but still, it won't change the fact that you're no longer here..
I remember the time I used to spend a week at ur place during semester break..
You were one of the closest uncle I have.. R.I.P.....
During your funeral, I really wanted to share my feelings with someone..
And randomly I chose to text my colleague..
Glad that everything is finally back to normal :)
Congratulation on your long call..
Hope you like and will use the pen I bought you.. It's nothing much..
Please don leave it sitting inside the box til my long call..
A way to thank me would be put the pen in good use..
Cheers..
These days.. someone seems to keep appearing in my mind..
Looks like I've finally moved on to someone new...
Can't stop smiling when I'm around you..
If I can have a wish come true right now...
I will wish for your ticket !! RUSSELL PETER!!!
I'm going crazy now knowing that all the tickets have been sold out and doubt you will ever come Malaysia again after this trip.. :(
If only there is a way for me to secure just one bloody ticket!!!
My buddy Kitty found a group photo which we took when we were 18..
What's wrong with me back then? =.=''' green tie blue top white skirt black shoes harry porter specs.... =.='''' Well everyone changed into a better person now..
Ling Ying got so much hotter..
Kitty looks gorgeous now..
Hy... Hmmmmmm still cute except for the current hair style...Cannot make ittttttt!! No apple cum mushroom style plz!!
Yy.... Still cute but.. compared to the you in this pic, it seems like u have gained 10+kg... Time to go workout with me!!!
Popiah.. changed the most.. So much more lui yan now.. Mature Office Lady look.. I still remember I used to laugh at your mushroom style hair =.=''
Time to start working again...
Should stop slacking....
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment